Our Little Sisters and staff do all that they can for the elderly Residents in our home, but a visit from you would truly brighten the day of our St. Joseph’s Home family members. Whether you come to assist our Residents to get from their room to the dining room at meal times, or stroll with one of them in our garden while listening to their life experiences, your presence touches the elderly who live here. By volunteering regularly or for special events, you will experience happiness yourself as you offer the Residents companionship and joy!
Current Volunteer Needs:
- Visiting with Residents during the week or on weekends. Many Residents have no family in the area, and would appreciate a special visit.
- Assisting with serving Residents' meals.
- Assisting with activities including bingo games, monthly birthday parties and seasonal special events.
- Accompanying a Resident to and from medical appointments.
- Driving Residents to and from medical appointments.
For those interested in volunteering, please contact our Cindy DeLuca, our Volunteer Coordinator at (847) 358 -5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org