Your browser does not support iframes. Please visit the following –https://littlesistersofthepoorpalatine.weshareonline.org/
Your donation is essential to our care for the elderly poor. We rely on private donations for over half of our $4 million in expenses each year. Your gift helps provide food and shelter, and shields our Residents from worry about the high costs of health care and the affects of government cuts on our services.
Ways to donate:
- Online donation
- Mail a check to:
Little Sisters of the Poor
80 W. Northwest Highway
Palatine, IL 60067
- Gifts in Kind: donate needed items such as food, personal care items and office supplies. See Wish List
- Bequest or Estate Gift: make a lasting gift that will help the Sisters provide for the elderly poor for many years to come. Here is some simple bequest language you can take to your attorney:
- “I, [name], of [city, state, zip], give devise and bequeath to the Little Sisters of the Poor of Palatine, Inc., located at 80 W. Northwest Highway Palatine, IL 60067 [insert written amount of gift, percentage of the estate or residuary of estate, or description of property] for its unrestricted use and purpose.”
- Stock transfer: contact our development office for instructions.
- Matching Gift: find out if your company has a matching gift program. We are happy to submit any forms your company requires in order to match your gift.
- Host your own fundraiser: we look forward to hearing your ideas.
- Tribute & Memorial Gifts: these gifts can be in memory of a loved one or to honor a special person in your life.
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, donations to the Little Sisters of the Poor at St. Joseph’s Home are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Our corporate name is : Little Sistersof the Poor of Palatine, Inc.
Our tax I.D. number is: 36-2443793
For more information on how you can support St. Joseph’s Home, contact Sr. Pauline or our Development staff at (847) 358-5700 or email email@example.com